Book your LAX to GRU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Sao Paulo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and GRU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to GRU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sao Paulo (GRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sao Paulo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to GRU Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to GRU
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Sao Paulo (LAX to GRU)
- There were 30,556 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Sao Paulo in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Sao Paulo.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Sao Paulo in 2009 was 62.47%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Sao Paulo, Brazil in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 47,249 seats were available on flights from LAX to GRU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,556 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to GRU that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to GRU for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 214 seats.
- Korean Air carried a total of 26,026 passengers from LAX to GRU in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to GRU in 2009 was Korean Air's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Sao Paulo from Korean Air is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 260 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LAX to GRU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Korean Air, Delta Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Sao Paulo, Brazil.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Ocean City Maryland Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Barbados and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Michigan City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.