Book your LAX to BFI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and BFI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Boeing Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to BFI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to BFI Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Barbados? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cinque Terre Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tybee Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Seattle (LAX to BFI)
- US Airways carried a total of 174 passengers from LAX to BFI in 2009.
- US Airways, Air Uganda offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Seattle, WA.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to BFI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Seattle from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Seattle in 2009 was 79.49%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to BFI for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 72 seats.
- There were 220 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Seattle in 2009.
- Air Uganda operated flights from LAX to BFI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Seattle.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 255 seats were available on flights from LAX to BFI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 220 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to BFI that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)