Book your LAX to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to SEA Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Virgin America||Airbus A319|
|Virgin America||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Seattle (LAX to SEA)
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 486,415 passengers from LAX to SEA in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from LAX to SEA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #5822, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 23 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Seattle.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Seattle.
- Alaska Airlines, Virgin America, Skywest Air, UNITED, Ryan International, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Seattle, WA.
- Alaska Airlines, UNITED, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Seattle.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to SEA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 842,988 seats were available on flights from LAX to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 721,469 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to SEA that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Seattle is 954 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Seattle from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- There were 721,599 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Seattle in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to SEA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Seattle.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Seattle in 2009 was 83.33%.
- The shortest flight between LAX and SEA takes about 134 minutes.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Seattle, WA takes about 136 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)