Book your LAX to ICN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Seoul airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and ICN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Incheon Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to ICN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seoul (ICN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seoul on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to ICN Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Incheon Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to ICN
|Asiana Airlines||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|Asiana Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Korean Air||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Korean Air||Boeing 777-300ER|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Seoul (LAX to ICN)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Seoul in 2009 was 80.98%.
- Korean Air, Asiana Airlines, Cathay Pacific offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Seoul, South Korea.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to ICN in 2009 was Korean Air's B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- 552,701 seats were available on flights from LAX to ICN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 448,854 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to ICN that year.
- Korean Air operated flights from LAX to ICN using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to ICN for Korean Air is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 260 seats.
- Korean Air carried a total of 256,234 passengers from LAX to ICN in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Seoul from Asiana Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 378 seats.
- There were 448,854 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Seoul in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Seoul.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Seoul, South Korea in 2009 was Asiana Airlines' B747C from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bethany Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.