Book your LAX to SZX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Shenzhen airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and SZX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Shenzhen Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to SZX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Shenzhen (SZX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shenzhen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to SZX Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Orange County CA? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Columbus Ohio and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hilton Springfield Springfield IL you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Lisbon Travel Guide today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Shenzhen (LAX to SZX)
- Cathay Pacific offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Shenzhen, China.
- Cathay Pacific carried a total of 277 passengers from LAX to SZX in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to SZX for Cathay Pacific is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 378 seats.
- 378 seats were available on flights from LAX to SZX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 277 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to SZX that year.
- There were 277 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Shenzhen in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Shenzhen.
- Cathay Pacific operated flights from LAX to SZX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Shenzhen from Cathay Pacific is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 378 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Shenzhen in 2009 was 73.28%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to SZX in 2009 was Cathay Pacific's B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Shenzhen, China in 2009 was Cathay Pacific's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)