Book your LAX to GEG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Spokane airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and GEG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Spokane Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Spokane (GEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Spokane on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to GEG Route Map
Looking for New Orleans Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Dallas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Detroit you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Yellowstone National Park Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Spokane (LAX to GEG)
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to GEG in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 59 passengers from LAX to GEG in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Spokane in 2009 was 31.85%.
- Air Uganda operated flights from LAX to GEG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Spokane, WA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda, Horizon Air offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Spokane, WA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to GEG for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- There were 88 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Spokane in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Spokane.
- 353 seats were available on flights from LAX to GEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to GEG that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Spokane from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 92 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)