Book your LAX to TPE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Taipei airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and TPE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Taoyuan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to TPE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Taipei (TPE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Taipei on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to TPE Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Taoyuan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to TPE
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|China Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|EVA Air||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Malaysia Airlines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Taipei (LAX to TPE)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Taipei in 2009 was 77.31%.
- EVA Airways operated flights from LAX to TPE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 591,137 seats were available on flights from LAX to TPE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 466,221 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to TPE that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Taipei, Taiwan in 2009 was Cathay Pacific's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Taipei from Cathay Pacific is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 378 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to TPE in 2009 was EVA Airways' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to TPE for Malaysia Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 251 seats.
- There were 466,221 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Taipei in 2009.
- EVA Airways, China Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Cathay Pacific offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Taipei, Taiwan.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Taipei.
- EVA Airways carried a total of 218,130 passengers from LAX to TPE in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including South Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.