Book your LAX to TPA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Tampa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and TPA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Tampa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to TPA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to TPA Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Tampa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to TPA
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Tampa (LAX to TPA)
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, UNITED, American Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Tampa, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to TPA for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to TPA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Tampa.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Tampa is 2158 miles.
- Flight #648, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Tampa.
- 46,308 seats were available on flights from LAX to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,426 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to TPA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Tampa, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between LAX and TPA takes about 239 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Tampa from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 34,053 passengers from LAX to TPA in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LAX to TPA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 39,426 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Tampa in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Tampa.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Tampa, FL takes about 243 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Tampa in 2009 was 80.95%.
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Tampa.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ocean Shores Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Lake George Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.