Book your LAX to NRT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Tokyo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and NRT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Narita Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to NRT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to NRT Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Narita Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to NRT
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
|Japan Airlines||Boeing 777-300 pax|
|Korean Air||Airbus A330-200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Tokyo (LAX to NRT)
- There were 607,542 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Tokyo in 2009.
- 787,803 seats were available on flights from LAX to NRT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 607,542 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to NRT that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from LAX to NRT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Tokyo, Japan in 2009 was Japan Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Tokyo in 2009 was 76.3%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to NRT for Northwest Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 243 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 121,509 passengers from LAX to NRT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Tokyo from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Tokyo.
- Northwest Airlines, Singapore Airlines, UNITED, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, All Nippon Airways, American Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Tokyo, Japan.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to NRT in 2009 was Singapore Airlines' B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Maui? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Port Aransas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.