Book your LAX to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to YYZ
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Canada||Airbus A321-100/200|
|Air Canada||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Toronto (LAX to YYZ)
- Air Canada carried a total of 156,357 passengers from LAX to YYZ in 2009.
- There were 201,731 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Toronto in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to YYZ in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Toronto.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Toronto in 2009 was 82.68%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Toronto from Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 306 seats.
- Air Canada, American Airlines, Lufthansa offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Toronto, Canada.
- Air Canada operated flights from LAX to YYZ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to YYZ for Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 119 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 241,178 seats were available on flights from LAX to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 201,731 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to YYZ that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grayton Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.