Book your LAX to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to TUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to TUS Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Angeles Intl. to Tucson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LAX to TUS
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Tucson (LAX to TUS)
- Skywest Air operated flights from LAX to TUS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Los Angeles to Tucson.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to TUS in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Los Angeles and Tucson is 451 miles.
- Flight #6129, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Los Angeles to Tucson.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Tucson in 2009 was 78.32%.
- There were 65,926 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Tucson in 2009.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 65,537 passengers from LAX to TUS in 2009.
- 85,066 seats were available on flights from LAX to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65,926 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to TUS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Tucson from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Tucson.
- The shortest flight between LAX and TUS takes about 63 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to TUS for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Los Angeles, CA to Tucson, AZ takes about 63 minutes.
- Skywest Air, Delta Airlines, US Airways, American Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Tucson, AZ.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Los Angeles to Tucson.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airfare to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.