Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Twin Falls from Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Twin Falls.
- There were 79 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Twin Falls in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to TWF in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Twin Falls in 2009 was 79%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to TWF for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air operated flights from LAX to TWF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 79 passengers from LAX to TWF in 2009.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Twin Falls, ID.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Twin Falls, ID in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- 100 seats were available on flights from LAX to TWF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 79 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to TWF that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Merida Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.