Book your LAX to YYJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Victoria airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and YYJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Victoria Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to YYJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Victoria (YYJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Victoria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to YYJ Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Kitts and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Mohegan Sun you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Victoria (LAX to YYJ)
- Air Canada operated flights from LAX to YYJ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Victoria, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer which started flying in 2005.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to YYJ in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Victoria in 2009 was 86.56%.
- Air Canada offers flights from Los Angeles, CA to Victoria, Canada.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to YYJ for Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 93 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Victoria from Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 93 seats.
- 186 seats were available on flights from LAX to YYJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 161 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to YYJ that year.
- Air Canada carried a total of 161 passengers from LAX to YYJ in 2009.
- There were 161 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Victoria in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Los Angeles to Victoria.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)