to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Vienna.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Vienna, Austria in 2009 was North American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 610 seats were available on flights from LAX to VIE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 431 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to VIE that year.
- North American Airlines operated flights from LAX to VIE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 431 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Vienna in 2009.
- World Airways, North American Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Vienna, Austria.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to VIE in 2009 was North American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- World Airways carried a total of 241 passengers from LAX to VIE in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Vienna in 2009 was 71.36%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to VIE for North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 252 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Vienna from World Airways is the MD-11 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 358 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Lucia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bellingham Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.