Book your LAX to VIE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Los Angeles to Vienna airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAX and VIE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Angeles Intl. to Vienna Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAX to VIE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Vienna (VIE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vienna on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAX to VIE Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Lucia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bellingham Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Los Angeles to Vienna (LAX to VIE)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Vienna.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Vienna, Austria in 2009 was North American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 610 seats were available on flights from LAX to VIE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 431 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to VIE that year.
- North American Airlines operated flights from LAX to VIE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 431 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Vienna in 2009.
- World Airways, North American Airlines offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Vienna, Austria.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to VIE in 2009 was North American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- World Airways carried a total of 241 passengers from LAX to VIE in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Vienna in 2009 was 71.36%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to VIE for North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 252 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Vienna from World Airways is the MD-11 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 358 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)