to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- UNITED carried a total of 152 passengers from LAX to ICT in 2009.
- Skywest Air operated flights from LAX to ICT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Los Angeles, CA to Wichita, KS in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 314 seats were available on flights from LAX to ICT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 257 passengers flew on all flights from LAX to ICT that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Los Angeles and Wichita.
- UNITED, Skywest Air offer flights from Los Angeles, CA to Wichita, KS.
- There were 8,657 passengers that flew from Los Angeles to Wichita in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Los Angeles and Wichita from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAX to ICT for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Los Angeles to Wichita in 2009 was 80.87%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAX to ICT in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Toronto? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Northwest Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Spokane Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Houston Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.