to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Skywest Air operated flights from SDF to AVL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Asheville, NC in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Asheville from Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to AVL in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to AVL for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Six Flags Atlanta you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.