to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Baton Rouge, LA.
- There were 166 passengers that flew from Louisville to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- 292 seats were available on flights from SDF to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 166 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to BTR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to BTR for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Baton Rouge from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to BTR in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Louisville and Baton Rouge.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 78 passengers from SDF to BTR in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from SDF to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 69.07%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find London Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Oklahoma City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.