Book your SDF to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Baton Rouge (SDF to BTR)
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Baton Rouge, LA.
- There were 166 passengers that flew from Louisville to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- 292 seats were available on flights from SDF to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 166 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to BTR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to BTR for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Baton Rouge from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to BTR in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Louisville and Baton Rouge.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 78 passengers from SDF to BTR in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from SDF to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 69.07%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find London Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Oklahoma City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.