to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Louisville to Birmingham.
- There were 132 passengers that flew from Louisville to Birmingham in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 132 passengers from SDF to BHM in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Birmingham in 2009 was 92.96%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to BHM for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- 142 seats were available on flights from SDF to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 132 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to BHM that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Birmingham from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Louisville, KY to Birmingham, AL.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SDF to BHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to BHM in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Antonio and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Juan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Houston Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.