Book your SDF to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Louisville Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDF to CLT
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Charlotte (SDF to CLT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Charlotte from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
- 75,659 seats were available on flights from SDF to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,328 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to CLT that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Louisville to Charlotte.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Charlotte in 2009 was 65.23%.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Louisville and Charlotte.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Charlotte, NC.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Louisville to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight distance between Louisville and Charlotte is 336 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 48,328 passengers that flew from Louisville to Charlotte in 2009.
- Flight #2641, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 42 minutes average delay between flights from Louisville to Charlotte.
- The average flight time from Louisville, KY to Charlotte, NC takes about 58 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 41,910 passengers from SDF to CLT in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from SDF to CLT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between SDF and CLT takes about 57 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Exotic Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amtrak Reservations you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.