Book your SDF to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to ORD Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Fairmont you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Louisville Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDF to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Chicago (SDF to ORD)
- The shortest flight between SDF and ORD takes about 53 minutes.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Louisville to Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 170,557 passengers that flew from Louisville to Chicago in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Louisville and Chicago is 286 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Louisville and Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Chicago in 2009 was 81.2%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 209,786 seats were available on flights from SDF to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 170,557 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to ORD that year.
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines, Skywest Air, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Louisville to Chicago.
- American Eagle carried a total of 67,797 passengers from SDF to ORD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Chicago from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Flight #6768, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Louisville to Chicago.
- American Eagle operated flights from SDF to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Louisville, KY to Chicago, IL takes about 54 minutes.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, Shuttle America, ExpressJet Airlines, UNITED, American Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Chicago, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)