Book your SDF to CKB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Clarksburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and CKB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to North Central West Virginia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to CKB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Clarksburg (CKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Clarksburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to CKB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Clarksburg (SDF to CKB)
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to CKB in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Clarksburg from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to CKB for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Clarksburg in 2009 was 72%.
- Comair, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Clarksburg, WV.
- Comair operated flights from SDF to CKB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from SDF to CKB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 108 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to CKB that year.
- There were 108 passengers that flew from Louisville to Clarksburg in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Louisville and Clarksburg.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Clarksburg, WV in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Comair carried a total of 67 passengers from SDF to CKB in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)