Book your SDF to CLE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Cleveland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and CLE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Hopkins Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to CLE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to CLE Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Juan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Southampton Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Louisville Intl. to Hopkins Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDF to CLE
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Cleveland (SDF to CLE)
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Louisville to Cleveland.
- 56,120 seats were available on flights from SDF to CLE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,598 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to CLE that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Louisville and Cleveland is 304 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to CLE for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Cleveland, OH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 34,598 passengers that flew from Louisville to Cleveland in 2009.
- Flight #3100, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Louisville to Cleveland.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Louisville and Cleveland.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Cleveland in 2009 was 60.2%.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from SDF to CLE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Louisville to Cleveland.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Cleveland from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 25,260 passengers from SDF to CLE in 2009.
- The shortest flight between SDF and CLE takes about 51 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Commutair offer flights from Louisville, KY to Cleveland, OH.
- The average flight time from Louisville, KY to Cleveland, OH takes about 51 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to CLE in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)