Book your SDF to CLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to College Station airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and CLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Easterwood with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to CLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from College Station (CLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from College Station on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to CLL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to College Station (SDF to CLL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to College Station in 2009 was 97.33%.
- Chautauqua Airlines offers flights from Louisville, KY to College Station, TX.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Louisville to College Station.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and College Station from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to CLL for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to College Station, TX in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 150 seats were available on flights from SDF to CLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 146 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to CLL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to CLL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from SDF to CLL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 146 passengers that flew from Louisville to College Station in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 146 passengers from SDF to CLL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)