Book your SDF to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Louisville Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDF to DFW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Dallas (SDF to DFW)
- The shortest flight distance between Louisville and Dallas is 733 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 118,697 passengers that flew from Louisville to Dallas in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to DFW in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Louisville, KY to Dallas, TX.
- American Eagle, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Louisville to Dallas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Dallas from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Louisville to Dallas.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Louisville and Dallas.
- American Airlines carried a total of 105,449 passengers from SDF to DFW in 2009.
- The shortest flight between SDF and DFW takes about 109 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Dallas in 2009 was 84.21%.
- 157,206 seats were available on flights from SDF to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 118,697 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to DFW that year.
- Flight #577, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Louisville to Dallas.
- American Eagle operated flights from SDF to DFW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Louisville, KY to Dallas, TX takes about 109 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Big Bear Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Punta Mita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.