Book your SDF to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to DAY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Dayton (SDF to DAY)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Dayton, OH in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Dayton in 2009 was 52.75%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to DAY for Gojet Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- American Airlines, Gojet Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Dayton, OH.
- American Airlines carried a total of 118 passengers from SDF to DAY in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to DAY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- 206 seats were available on flights from SDF to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 132 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to DAY that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from SDF to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Dayton from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Louisville and Dayton.
- There were 132 passengers that flew from Louisville to Dayton in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)