Book your SDF to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Louisville Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDF to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Detroit (SDF to DTW)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SDF to DTW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Louisville to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Louisville to Detroit.
- The shortest flight between SDF and DTW takes about 57 minutes.
- The average flight time from Louisville, KY to Detroit, MI takes about 58 minutes.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Comair offer flights from Louisville, KY to Detroit, MI.
- The shortest flight distance between Louisville and Detroit is 306 miles.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 32,476 passengers from SDF to DTW in 2009.
- 90,504 seats were available on flights from SDF to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,739 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to DTW that year.
- Flight #1645, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 40 minutes average delay between flights from Louisville to Detroit.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 70,739 passengers that flew from Louisville to Detroit in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to DTW for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Detroit in 2009 was 74.8%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Louisville and Detroit.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to DTW in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Frankfurt and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Thailand Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.