to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle carried a total of 41 passengers from SDF to EVV in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to EVV in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Evansville, IN in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 80 passengers that flew from Louisville to Evansville in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Louisville and Evansville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Evansville from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to EVV for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Louisville, KY to Evansville, IN.
- 150 seats were available on flights from SDF to EVV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to EVV that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from SDF to EVV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Evansville in 2009 was 80%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)