Book your SDF to EVV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Evansville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and EVV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Evansville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to EVV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Evansville (EVV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Evansville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to EVV Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Evansville (SDF to EVV)
- American Eagle carried a total of 41 passengers from SDF to EVV in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to EVV in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Evansville, IN in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 80 passengers that flew from Louisville to Evansville in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Louisville and Evansville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Evansville from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to EVV for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Louisville, KY to Evansville, IN.
- 150 seats were available on flights from SDF to EVV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to EVV that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from SDF to EVV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Evansville in 2009 was 80%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)