Book your SDF to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to BDL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Hartford (SDF to BDL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Hartford in 2009 was 79.09%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to BDL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SDF to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Hartford, CT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Hartford from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 143 passengers from SDF to BDL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to BDL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Hartford, CT.
- There were 181 passengers that flew from Louisville to Hartford in 2009.
- 224 seats were available on flights from SDF to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 181 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to BDL that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Louisville and Hartford.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)