Book your SDF to HOT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Hot Springs airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and HOT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Memorial Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to HOT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hot Springs (HOT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hot Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to HOT Route Map
Looking for Monterey Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Tulsa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Auckland Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Hot Springs (SDF to HOT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Hot Springs, AR in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Hot Springs from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to HOT for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from SDF to HOT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to HOT in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)