Book your SDF to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Louisville Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDF to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Houston (SDF to IAH)
- The average flight time from Louisville, KY to Houston, TX takes about 125 minutes.
- The shortest flight between SDF and IAH takes about 123 minutes.
- 84,909 seats were available on flights from SDF to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 69,997 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to IAH that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Louisville to Houston.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 61,171 passengers from SDF to IAH in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Louisville, KY to Houston, TX.
- There were 69,997 passengers that flew from Louisville to Houston in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SDF to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to IAH for East Star Airlines is the DC-8-72 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 32 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Louisville and Houston is 788 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Houston in 2009 was 78.35%.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Louisville to Houston.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Flight #1814, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Louisville to Houston.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Louisville and Houston.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)