Book your SDF to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to TYS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Moscow and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Nags Head Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Knoxville (SDF to TYS)
- There were 31 passengers that flew from Louisville to Knoxville in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to TYS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 400 seats were available on flights from SDF to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to TYS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to TYS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Louisville to Knoxville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 31 passengers from SDF to TYS in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SDF to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Knoxville from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Knoxville in 2009 was 62%.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Louisville, KY to Knoxville, TN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)