Book your SDF to LFT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Lafayette airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and LFT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Lafayette Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to LFT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lafayette (LFT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lafayette on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to LFT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Lafayette (SDF to LFT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Lafayette from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 95 passengers from SDF to LFT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Louisville and Lafayette.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to LFT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 118 passengers that flew from Louisville to Lafayette in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SDF to LFT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Lafayette in 2009 was 54.67%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Lafayette, LA in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 200 seats were available on flights from SDF to LFT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 118 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to LFT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to LFT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Xtra Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Lafayette, LA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including The Florida Mall you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.