Book your SDF to LBB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Lubbock airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and LBB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Preston Smith Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to LBB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lubbock (LBB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lubbock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to LBB Route Map
Looking for Jackson Hole Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Grand Cayman and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bethany Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Lubbock (SDF to LBB)
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to LBB in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Louisville to Lubbock.
- American Eagle offers flights from Louisville, KY to Lubbock, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Lubbock from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Lubbock in 2009 was 72%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to LBB for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 36 passengers from SDF to LBB in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from SDF to LBB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from SDF to LBB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to LBB that year.
- There were 36 passengers that flew from Louisville to Lubbock in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Lubbock, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)