Book your SDF to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Louisville Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDF to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Memphis (SDF to MEM)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Memphis from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Louisville and Memphis is 320 miles.
- Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, Comair, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Memphis, TN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to MEM for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #2464, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 56 minutes average delay between flights from Louisville to Memphis.
- 60,068 seats were available on flights from SDF to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,138 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to MEM that year.
- The shortest flight between SDF and MEM takes about 57 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SDF to MEM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Memphis in 2009 was 74.93%.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 25,995 passengers from SDF to MEM in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Louisville and Memphis.
- There were 50,138 passengers that flew from Louisville to Memphis in 2009.
- The average flight time from Louisville, KY to Memphis, TN takes about 59 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to MEM in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Louisville to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Louisville to Memphis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to London and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oklahoma City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.