Book your SDF to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Louisville Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDF to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Minneapolis (SDF to MSP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- The average flight time from Louisville, KY to Minneapolis, MN takes about 96 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Louisville and Minneapolis is 603 miles.
- Flight #1654, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 33 minutes average delay between flights from Louisville to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between SDF and MSP takes about 95 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Minneapolis in 2009 was 74.34%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SDF to MSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 44,819 passengers that flew from Louisville to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Louisville to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 22,693 passengers from SDF to MSP in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Louisville to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Minneapolis, MN.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Louisville and Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 55,330 seats were available on flights from SDF to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44,819 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to MSP that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Makati Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Elan Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.