Book your SDF to BNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Nashville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and BNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Nashville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to BNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to BNA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Nashville (SDF to BNA)
- American Airlines carried a total of 272 passengers from SDF to BNA in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from SDF to BNA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 826 passengers that flew from Louisville to Nashville in 2009.
- American Airlines, American Eagle, Air Wisconsin, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Chautauqua Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Louisville, KY to Nashville, TN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Nashville, TN in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 990 seats were available on flights from SDF to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 826 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to BNA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Nashville from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to BNA in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Nashville in 2009 was 85.23%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to BNA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Louisville and Nashville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Casitas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.