Book your SDF to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Louisville Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDF to LGA
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to New York (SDF to LGA)
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to LGA in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from SDF to LGA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to New York, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and New York from Republic Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 18,365 passengers from SDF to LGA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to New York in 2009 was 62.71%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to LGA for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 43,239 seats were available on flights from SDF to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,735 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to LGA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to New York, NY in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 27,735 passengers that flew from Louisville to New York in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Louisville and New York.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fort Lauderdale Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.