Book your SDF to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Louisville Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDF to PHL
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Philadelphia (SDF to PHL)
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to PHL in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from SDF to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Louisville and Philadelphia.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 22,273 passengers from SDF to PHL in 2009.
- 57,231 seats were available on flights from SDF to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,993 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to PHL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to PHL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Philadelphia, PA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Philadelphia from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 39,993 passengers that flew from Louisville to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Philadelphia in 2009 was 69.49%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Madrid? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Roatan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.