to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 386 passengers that flew from Louisville to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Louisville and Pittsburgh.
- US Airways, Air Greenland, Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to PIT in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 467 seats were available on flights from SDF to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 386 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to PIT that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SDF to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 79.77%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Pittsburgh from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to PIT for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 171 passengers from SDF to PIT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kaanapali Beach Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.