Book your SDF to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to PIT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Pittsburgh (SDF to PIT)
- There were 386 passengers that flew from Louisville to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Louisville and Pittsburgh.
- US Airways, Air Greenland, Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to PIT in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 467 seats were available on flights from SDF to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 386 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to PIT that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SDF to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 79.77%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Pittsburgh from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to PIT for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 171 passengers from SDF to PIT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kaanapali Beach Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.