Book your SDF to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to RDU Route Map
Looking for Enterprise San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Los Angeles Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Philadelphia Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Belize Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Raleigh (SDF to RDU)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to RDU for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 666 seats were available on flights from SDF to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 218 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to RDU that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Raleigh in 2009 was 56.65%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SDF to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Raleigh from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Delta Airlines, Comair, American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Raleigh, NC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to RDU in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 65 passengers from SDF to RDU in 2009.
- There were 218 passengers that flew from Louisville to Raleigh in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Louisville and Raleigh.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)