Book your SDF to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to STL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Malta Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to St. Louis (SDF to STL)
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to STL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from SDF to STL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Louisville and St. Louis.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 126 passengers from SDF to STL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and St. Louis from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- There were 259 passengers that flew from Louisville to St. Louis in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, American Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to St. Louis, MO.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to St. Louis in 2009 was 74.51%.
- 564 seats were available on flights from SDF to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 259 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to STL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)