Book your SDF to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to SYR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Cinque Terre you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Syracuse (SDF to SYR)
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Syracuse, NY.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 220 passengers that flew from Louisville to Syracuse in 2009.
- 360 seats were available on flights from SDF to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 220 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to SYR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Syracuse from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 127 passengers from SDF to SYR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to SYR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Syracuse in 2009 was 66.34%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Louisville and Syracuse.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to SYR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SDF to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)