Book your SDF to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to TUL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Tulsa (SDF to TUL)
- American Airlines offers flights from Louisville, KY to Tulsa, OK.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to TUL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Tulsa from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 65 passengers from SDF to TUL in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SDF to TUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 314 seats were available on flights from SDF to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to TUL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Louisville to Tulsa.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Tulsa in 2009 was 46.43%.
- There were 65 passengers that flew from Louisville to Tulsa in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to TUL for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Belize City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.