to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Airlines offers flights from Louisville, KY to Tulsa, OK.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to TUL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Tulsa from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 65 passengers from SDF to TUL in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from SDF to TUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 314 seats were available on flights from SDF to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to TUL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Louisville to Tulsa.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Tulsa in 2009 was 46.43%.
- There were 65 passengers that flew from Louisville to Tulsa in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to TUL for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Belize City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.