Book your SDF to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Louisville Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDF to DCA
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Washington, DC (SDF to DCA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Washington from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- 52,504 seats were available on flights from SDF to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,500 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to DCA that year.
- There were 32,500 passengers that flew from Louisville to Washington in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Louisville and Washington.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Washington in 2009 was 58.22%.
- Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Washington, DC.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 18,815 passengers from SDF to DCA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to DCA for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Washington, DC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from SDF to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to DCA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)