Book your SDF to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Louisville Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SDF to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Washington, DC (SDF to IAD)
- 100 seats were available on flights from SDF to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to IAD that year.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from SDF to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 40 passengers from SDF to IAD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Washington in 2009 was 55%.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Washington, DC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Washington, DC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to IAD for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Louisville and Washington.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to IAD in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 55 passengers that flew from Louisville to Washington in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Washington from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Block Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Soaring Eagle Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.