Book your SDF to AVP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Louisville to Wilkes-Barre airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SDF and AVP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louisville Intl. to Scranton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SDF to AVP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SDF to AVP Route Map
Looking for Mammoth Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St Croix and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lompoc Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Lake Powell Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Louisville to Wilkes-Barre (SDF to AVP)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Louisville and Wilkes Barre from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Louisville and Wilkes Barre.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 50 passengers from SDF to AVP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Louisville, KY to Wilkes Barre, PA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from SDF to AVP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 82 passengers that flew from Louisville to Wilkes Barre in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from SDF to AVP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 82 passengers flew on all flights from SDF to AVP that year.
- Air Wisconsin, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Louisville, KY to Wilkes Barre, PA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SDF to AVP for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SDF to AVP in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Louisville to Wilkes Barre in 2009 was 82%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)