to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing LBB to ABI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lubbock, TX to Abilene, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lubbock and Abilene from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from LBB to ABI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LBB to ABI for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lubbock and Abilene.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lubbock to Abilene in 2009 was 88.54%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 255 passengers from LBB to ABI in 2009.
- There were 298 passengers that flew from Lubbock to Abilene in 2009.
- American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Lubbock, TX to Abilene, TX.
- 330 seats were available on flights from LBB to ABI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 298 passengers flew on all flights from LBB to ABI that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)