to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing LBB to AEX in 2009 was Scenic Airways' DHC-6 from Dehavilland. The DHC-6 started flying in 1990.
- Scenic Airways operated flights from LBB to AEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lubbock and Alexandria from Scenic Airways is the DHC-6 built by Dehavilland with 19 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lubbock, TX to Alexandria, LA in 2009 was Scenic Airways' DHC-6 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LBB to AEX for Scenic Airways is the DHC-6 built by Dehavilland with 19 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Dubai today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.