Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 460 seats were available on flights from LBB to AMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 292 passengers flew on all flights from LBB to AMA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LBB to AMA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LBB to AMA for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lubbock and Amarillo.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lubbock to Amarillo in 2009 was 71.67%.
- There were 292 passengers that flew from Lubbock to Amarillo in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lubbock, TX to Amarillo, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle carried a total of 193 passengers from LBB to AMA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lubbock and Amarillo from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lubbock, TX to Amarillo, TX.
- American Eagle operated flights from LBB to AMA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Old Orchard Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.