Book your LBB to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lubbock to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LBB and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Preston Smith Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LBB to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lubbock (LBB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lubbock on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LBB to AUS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lubbock to Austin (LBB to AUS)
- American Airlines operated flights from LBB to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Lubbock and Austin.
- The newest aircraft servicing LBB to AUS in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lubbock and Austin from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 138 seats.
- There were 125 passengers that flew from Lubbock to Austin in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 48 passengers from LBB to AUS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LBB to AUS for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 238 seats were available on flights from LBB to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 125 passengers flew on all flights from LBB to AUS that year.
- Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Lubbock, TX to Austin, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lubbock, TX to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lubbock to Austin in 2009 was 71%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Experience Music Project you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.